refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address (country only), and email address information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
We collect basic user profile information from all of our Members/Customers: the names, addresses (country only) and email addresses.
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Trendy Bolder Business Club Membership is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Trendy Bolder Business Club Membership except for use as indicated above.
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
• Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services – name, address (country only), and email address.
• Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
We collect your data in the following forms:
• Register online or place an order for any products or services
• Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services or via emails
• Visit our website using your browser’s cookies
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your account on our website
• To process details related to your orders
• To identify you once you register on our website
• To provide you better usability and service
• To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
• To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
Based on your preference, our organization would like to send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our organization from contacting you. You can anytime opt-out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
Our organization will NEVER share your personal information with third-party sites without taking prior permission from you.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
• The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erase – You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time.
• The right to object – You have the right to object to our organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.